We are happy for you to share your thoughts on our articles, but would ask you to please heed the following rules when commenting:
• Stay objective and restrict your comments to the article in question.
• Be polite. We value lively discussions, but would ask you to remain courteous, even when you are contradicting an author or other readers. Personal insults are not acceptable.
• Please adhere to the law. Do not post comments or links that are discriminatory, liable to corrupt the young, politically extreme or otherwise inacceptable.
• Do not post content of a commercial and/or promotional nature. The use of this blog for commercial purposes is forbidden.
• Ignore troll comments. The best reaction to trolls – people who continually post hostile and provocative comments – is no reaction.
We reserve the right to delete comments that do not adhere to these rules.